Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Checking in

I am currently working in Denver shooting some TV Spots and am pretty much convinced I would love to live here...




It's GORGEOUS out - like 60 degrees and sunny. People are nice and THERE ARE MOUNTAINS that you can see all the time!





We actually drove up into them a couple of days ago to shoot a portion of one of the spots and it only took 45 minutes to get to 11,000 ft.!





It was so truly beautiful, and it reminded me of my past life goal to move here someday... I forgot how much the Mountains mean to me and how majestic it all is...





I was beginning to think I wouldn't want to leave.... I mean - I met this guy!





But then today- I woke up with a deep deep heartache... I miss my baby...I miss snuggling with my Munchie Bear every night before I put her to bed.... When we read the 4 books and I sing her 10 versions of the same song. When I get up to lay her down and she points at my mouth and says "song?" and I sing one more. When I check on her before I go to bed and admire how much she has grown since the night before. And of course in the morning when she wakes up -- and this is what I see...





GOD I miss that!

Of course - I miss Josh the Babe and the Dog(s), but now that a huge part of of my heart is with her - when she's not close it turns into ache... And I can't wait to get that part of me back...

No comments: