Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daycare Drama

So I am getting used to the whole back to work thing. It's taken a while, but I am getting there... All was going well at Daycare until this week... It actually started a while back with the woman who would come and fill in sometimes from the other location. And because she wasn't there much - I was able to overlook the bad hair, inappropriate clothes and the tattoo of baby feet on her boob, which I couldn't avoid looking at because her boob was showing... Josh and I both made comments about her to each other and started calling her "Feet Teet" for code...

But this week - she is filling in FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK. Which means Elliette is exposed to Feet Teet ALL DAY for 5 days straight. Not only does she dress like she is trying to get knocked up by homeless dudes, she smells like pubes AND for two days in a row she has had green buggery mucus covering her nose holes. You think I am exaggerating - but I swear to you it's true. If this woman can't wipe her own nose - how can I expect her to wipe Elliette's? It's really really hard to leave her there everyday and focus on work. Josh is calling the Daycare Director to make a complaint and hopefully she will at least be required to have her personal hygiene up to par with Taco Bell employees by tomorrow... We'll see. It's hard to imagine paying the amount we pay every week to have this chick watch my baby. I think I would trust my brother more - and considering my brother eats Jag-bombs for breakfast - that is a pretty major statement....

So tonight when I pick her up, hopefully I don't get any looks like - "you totally ratted on me" or "I am going to wipe my nose on your baby later" or "I might try and breast feed your baby when you're not looking..." because I may just have to bring Elliette into work with me for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

nikki said...

holy shit...that is foul! hopefully you're on some kind of new ashton kutcher show. if not bring her on over here until TF is gone. i was actually thinking of that tattoo, i can't believe someone beat me to it. damn!