Friday, March 17, 2006

I have to admidt some stuff.....

So - I have been myspacing like a mo-fo and I need to check myself. I learned how to post pictures so I have been spamming people with embarassing photos of themselves that more often than not - they do not remember taking.... But that was not enough. I have now searched my high school and found too many people that I know. I never cared about these people before this, why now? Why would I care what Liza Gasper is doing with her life 7 years later? She has never even ONCE popped into my head since we graduated. Weird how a picture of something you remember makes you want to see more. So now I have officially myspaced my own face off and I am one of "those" addicted folks...

I am reaching out to you for help. Make the weather nice again so I can do more constructive things with my life. Call me and ask me to hang out. Just GET ME OUTTA HERE!

On a side note - I found this website about gay stuff and I totally recommend watching BOTH videos. Seriously. Someboday did that....

GAY PIMPS AND STUFF

Happy St. Patricks day to all you Irish and non-Irish alike! Go on with you bad self and toast one of those green-colored beers to a great summer that is right around the corner ----- right?

2 comments:

hoLynn said...

the sad part of it all is that summer actually exists right now else where... stupid fucking snow, stupid fucking cold. sorry, just happen to be in my post sxsw bummer tent. fucking snow. fuck!

hoLynn said...

have you ever just..... updated your blog. geez.