Friday, February 24, 2006

A Guy I Once Knew.....

I was reminded last night of a very "Interesting" guy I used to work for. He is definitely NOT an MVP and in no way do I look up to him. But he did provide endless hours of entertainment whilst goofing on his actions, behaviors and hairstyles. So one specific instance has been playing over and over in my head and after sharing it last night with a friend, they encouraged me to post it up for everyone to see...

So - I know you know the pants I am talking about - the ones that "Zip-Away" or as they have come to be known as "Shants"? Here's how they work - you can start out the day with pants on and as the temperature increases, you can remove the bottom half to stay cool. Anyway - I have a feeling most normal dudes would not just wear these pants on a normal basis. Maybe when hiking up a mountain. Or maybe while fishing or camping. Not probably while running a business. That's just my thought though. SO when my boss showed up to work with these pants on, I giggled a little inside - asking myself who this guy thought he was. Well apparently he thinks he is pretty fucking sweet and these pants would clearly prove it as he non-scholantely sits down and just asks about normal work related business. As I fill him in on the days happenings, he starts to remove a leg of his "short-pants". I kind of pretend not to notice so I don't give him any reason to continue, cause - I am not sure how far he is going to go with this! So he slowly takes one off - making sure to drag it out - wanting me to say something - ANYTHING so that he can feel cool about his choice of pants. I chose to ignore it. He ends up walking out of my office with one leg exposed and one leg still in pants. I almost peed my pants. Then I watch as he slowly works his way to the front of the office and pops into another person's room. As I walk by I see he has removed the other leg now adorning a lovely pair of shorts. At first the experience seemed funny and almost sad in a way. But then I thought about what he had actually done and I was disgusted. That man - my boss - took a "shant" in my office. It was rude, unprofessional and gross. Then he gets up and "shants" in another office. I swear, the next time guy has to take a "shant" he should do it in the privacy of his own bathroom. Gross me out and forever I will never look at these pants the same....


1 comment:

Natron said...

I am going to buy a pair tonight and take a big shant on your face!